We’re Hiring – Implementation Expert
Scott Oldford here and I may have an opportunity of a lifetime for you.
I’m looking for a very special person, someone who can take care of our implementation work.
Let me ask you…
- Do you love working with technology and seeing how it all connects?
- Do you like detail-oriented work?
- Do you enjoy seeing a cohesive end result?
For some, this job won’t be possible for you.
For some, this job would require far too much.
For some, they would never want to work with me.
For others, this is a dream.
Want to know the beauty of our world?
It’s driven by ideas, by concepts, and by content.
With over 15 years of experience in my marketplace, I’ve gathered a lot of knowledge, skill and expertise about a variety of topics within entrepreneurship.
We are looking for someone to work with me and my team to take all these ideas and make them become reality.
This type of position is for someone who wants to work in a company with an extremely fast paced environment and fun culture that is disrupting both online marketing and eLearning. This is a dream for the right person, but it’s still demanding.
See, your job will be to take our marketing strategies and make them “real”.
You’ll be doing things like:
- Loading emails into ActiveCampaign
- Setting up email automations
- Building landing pages
- Organizing content in our learning management system
- Setting up tracking software and gathering analytics/metrics
- Developing marketing automation frameworks and flowcharts
Past experience in online marketing automation is a plus.
We aren’t in business to compete.
We are in business to dominate and impact.
If you are looking for a “job” or a “9 to 5”.
This isn’t it.
I expect the best and I don’t stop until I get it.
You’ll be part of a real team…
In order to be a really good fit…
- You can be located anywhere in North America
- You are a contractor, however, you are looking for something to fill a large portion of your time… if not all of it.
- You can take a task and work with it independently
- You can use ActiveCampaign for email marketing, you don’t need to be a PRO, however, you need to know how to get around inside of it.
- You can use platforms like SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes, Medium, Instagram, Facebook, etc. with ease
- You don’t need to be an advertising pro, however, being able to put together advertising for content doesn’t scare you.
- You are a self-learner and want to be as effective as possible, you don’t need to be micro-managed, and you work well with a team and hit timelines 99.9% of the time.
- You have a higher standard for yourself than anyone else has.
Does that sound like you?
Please note that based on the size of our audience, we will have 100s of applications.
We have a 4-stage process for the application and if you are “approved” for each stage the entire process will take somewhere between 10-14 hours.
We are looking to have the right person on-boarded by the end of May 2017.
And with that said…